Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Spring Rainstorm

Spring Rainstorm acrylic painting by artist aaron kloss, spring birch painting, reflection, pointillism, painting of a minnesota lake
"Spring Rainstorm"  40"w x 30"h
Spring Rainstorm is the title of this new 40x30" acrylic on canvas recently brought in to Lizzards Gallery in Duluth. We've had quite a bit of rainfall this early spring, normally we are shoveling out from the season's last snowfall this time of year, but the winter has been mild. While the landscape isn't greening out just yet as depicted in this spring forest, I'm longing for a good rainstorm, complete with some distant thunder. This piece continues my theme of water reflections and features green birches, rocks, and blues and more blues. Blue and green, the colors of spring, the colors of new life, the colors of my palette lately. :)

Please visit my website for more examples of my work, and feel free to contact me regarding commissioning a custom painting for your home or office space.

No comments:

Post a Comment