Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Spring Morning

spring morning painting by artist painter aaron kloss duluth mn, painting of birch trees forest in spring, minnesota in spring, acrylic landscape, pointillism, aaron kloss art
"Spring Morning"
Today's piece is titled Spring Morning, acrylic on 8"w x 10"h canvas, and features a spring forest with green foliage, birches, and rocks. The birches cast shadows from the rich blue spring sky which backlights the distant green ridge. I've been working in a spring series lately, and using a lot of green and blue paint, but I'm not complaining as the bright color really brightens up the studio, just like a landscape on a beautiful spring morning.

This piece is part of my ongoing art show titled Landscapes at Amity Coffee, located at 
4429 E Superior St, Duluth, MN 55804.

Please email me ... aaronklossartwork [at symbol] gmail.com ... if you're interested in this piece or to commission me for a custom painting, and please visit my website for more examples of my work and to purchase prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment