Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Ladies & Gentlemen


cardinal painting, paintings of spring cardinals, paintings of male and female cardinals, aaron kloss art painting, duluth art, minnesota landscape painting, pointillismcardinal painting, paintings of spring cardinals, paintings of male and female cardinals, aaron kloss art painting, duluth art, minnesota landscape painting, pointillism
cardinal painting, paintings of spring cardinals, paintings of male and female cardinals, aaron kloss art painting, duluth art, minnesota landscape painting, pointillismcardinal painting, paintings of spring cardinals, paintings of male and female cardinals, aaron kloss art painting, duluth art, minnesota landscape painting, pointillism
Today's post is playful take on a familiar phrase ... these new spring cardinal paintings are titled Ladies & Gentlemen, and there is a total of six originals in this series measuring 4"w x 4"h. I just love the color of these cardinals, so vibrant and full of life ... normally I have a tough time photographing my work and getting color just the way I like it, but these turned out great. Back to the studio now ... many canvases in progress to finish this week. If you're interested in these, please contact Your Art's Desire Gallery in Minnetonka, MN to check on availability. All my best, Aaron

Please email me ... aaronklossartwork [at symbol] gmail.com ... if you're like to commission me for a custom painting, and please visit my website for more examples of my work and to purchase prints.



No comments:

Post a Comment