Monday, March 21, 2016

Spring Arrival

Spring Arrival painting by artist painter aaron kloss duluth mn, pointillism, painting of spring, painting of birch trees in spring, minnesota landscape painting
"Spring Arrival"
What could possibly be better than a spring painting in honor of the first day of spring? Well spring temps and greens would be good ... it will be a few weeks before we see any of that here in Duluth MN, but it won't be long and I can't wait. Here is a new piece titled Spring Arrival, which is 6"w x 18"h, acrylic on canvas. This vertical piece is a simple spring forest, the likes of which can be found all around Duluth MN ... in a few weeks.

This piece is part of my ongoing art show titled Landscapes at Amity Coffee, located at 
4429 E Superior St, Duluth, MN 55804.

Please email me ... aaronklossartwork [at symbol] gmail.com ... if you're interested in this piece or to commission me for a custom painting, and please visit my website for more examples of my work and to purchase prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment