Saturday, March 19, 2016

Cardinals in Spring

Cardinals in Spring painting by artist painter aaron kloss, cardinal nest painting, spring song bird painting, pointillism, duluth mn art, duluth mn painter
"Cardinals in Spring'
This piece, titled Cardinals in Spring, is acrylic on 12"w x 6"h canvas and continues my series of bird nests in spring. We went for a nice walk this afternoon on the Superior Hiking Trail which runs through Duluth and up the north shore. The stretch of trail we hiked ran along the hillside overlooking Duluth and through to Enger Tower. Really cool that we can hike around our town with incredible vistas through woods and still be in the city. Duluth has always had that rugged outdoor woods vibe mixed with housing, industry and retail. And cardinals and spring nests.

This piece is part of my ongoing art show titled Landscapes at Amity Coffee, located at 
4429 E Superior St, Duluth, MN 55804.

Please email me ... aaronklossartwork [at symbol] gmail.com ... if you're interested in this piece or to commission me for a custom painting, and please visit my website for more examples of my work and to purchase prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment