Friday, March 11, 2016

Nesting 'Dee

nesting 'dee painting by artist aaron kloss, chickadee painting, chickadee nest, pointillism painting, aaron kloss, duluth mn, duluth artist, duluth painter, minnesota landscape painting
"Nesting 'Dee"
I was watching a pair of chickadees yesterday at the feeders, standing just a couple feet away and they didn't seem to bothered by my presence. They were having a hard time deciding between the thistle, suet, and seed feeders and were eating off of all. They strike me as hardly little birds, always playful and fearless. Hopefully I can be more like them. :) Today's painting is titled 'Nesting 'Dee' and was recently delivered to Your Art's Desire Gallery in Minnetonka, MN. TGIF!

Prints of this painting are available on my online store: 
http://www.aaronkloss.com/store/c5/Spring_Bird_Prints.html

Many other painting options are always being added to my website: http://www.aaronkloss.com

Feel free to contact me for more information ... and I'm also available for commissions if you'd like a special size or subject. 

No comments:

Post a Comment