Saturday, March 12, 2016

Cardinal Nest

Cardinal Nest painting by artist aaron kloss, cardinal painting, songbird painting, pointillism, duluth mn painter, dululth artist, minnesota landscape painting
"Cardinal Nest"
It's such a gorgeous sunny warm spring day here in Duluth, MN that I don't want to take too much time blogging and make sure I go outside and soak up more Vitamin D. Today's piece is titled Cardinal Nest, and features a female cardinal in her nest ... perhaps enjoying the nice spring weather just like the fella that painted her. This piece was recently delivered to Your Art's Desire Gallery in Minnetonka, MN.

Prints of this painting are available on my online store: 
http://www.aaronkloss.com/store/c5/Spring_Bird_Prints.html

Many other painting options are always being added to my website: http://www.aaronkloss.com

Feel free to contact me for more information ... and I'm also available for commissions if you'd like a special size or subject. 

No comments:

Post a Comment