Friday, November 15, 2013

Red Carpet, Cardinal on Gold & Your Art's Desire Gallery

"Red Carpet" 8"w x 10"h
"Cardinal on Gold" 5"x7"
I'm pleased to announce that my work is now available in Minnetonka, MN at Your Art's Desire Gallery. While I've often thought about having my work somewhere in the twin cities as that's where I grew up, nothing seemed to fit just right when I contacted some galleries in the area so I just put it on the back burner figuring someday it would happen if it's meant to. So when Your Art's Desire contacted me to see if I'd be interested in having some work at their gallery, I was pleasantly surprised as the gallery isn't too far from my hometown of Plymouth, MN. The gallery is located next to everything you could possibly need: a restaurant, gas station and Dairy Queen. What could be better than good food, art, and ice cream? ;) There are currently a dozen or so works of mine there, along with a nice selection of work from the talented artists they represent.  Please contact Your Art's Desire for more information and feel free to stop on by if you're in the area ... for art ... and ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment