Friday, November 22, 2013

Forever in Blue

"Forever in Blue" 7"w x 5"h
Not too long ago a flock of blue jays decided to make a pit stop at my house. They chased away all the birds and were quite loud, loud enough to get my attention and to wake up the dog too. They are quite impressive when viewed up close as they are larger than most song birds. Their feathers are a brilliant blue and if I was a bird I'd steer clear of blue jays too. They didn't stay too long, they were just passing though, but it was something I'll always remember. At one point, there were at least a dozen by my bird feeder. Today's painting titled Forever in Blue features a blue jay on a cobalt blue background. Just a simple two color piece, you don't need to add much when the subject matter is as striking as a blue jay.

Please contact Your Art's Desire for more information on today's painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment