Friday, July 13, 2012

New work at Tree to Tree in Two Harbors

"Birch Leaves" 4x4", $25
I'm excited to have some new work hanging at a super cool shop in Two Harbors, MN called Tree to Tree. The store sells comfy hammocks in a variety of sizes and colors. My kids love the fleece lined hammocks displayed in the store and I have a difficult time getting my kids out of the hammocks when it's time to leave!
Tree to Tree has two hammocks in the store that you can test drive, the hammocks are tied to some birch tree posts set up in the store.

"Lake Stones" 4x4", $25
Also available are some nifty birch candle holders, birch bird feeders, and several paintings, many of which are birch-themed. Three of my works have recently sold there, and the store has such a unique look and feel, almost as a northwoods cabin, that I'm happy to have my work there. Please stop in, the store is just down from the Vanilla Bean on Hwy. 61, you'll be glad you did ... boy, napping in a hammock sounds good to me right now, but I've got work to do, I'm busy painting new work for my upcoming show ... more details soon, please stop back. :)
"Placid Superior", 12"x6", $65

No comments:

Post a Comment