Monday, July 23, 2012

Intimate Landscapes

This afternoon I'll head up the Scenic Hwy. 61 from Duluth to Two Harbors to hang my show titled Intimate Landscapes at The Vanilla Bean Café. This show is unique in that it features a large selection of smaller work ... or intimately sized work. The idea is that people can view a nice selection of work in recent themes of mine and also take the work with them as it will be easy to transport and there is a wide range of prices.

While the work is smaller is scale, there is a lot going on. I have many new subjects and colors and there is a unique cohesiveness to all the work. It will be fun to hang the show ... I've worked hard on this show through some of the hottest July weather I can ever remember and I'm looking forward to viewing the work all hung together ... and then sitting in a nice comfy chair in the shade with a large glass of lemonade. :)

The show can be viewed July 25-August 20 at the Vanilla Bean Café in Two Harbors, MN.

No comments:

Post a Comment