Tuesday, April 28, 2015

The Song of Spring

Cardinal, Aaron Kloss, Painting, Minnesota, Birch Tree, Spring, Pointillism, Art
Today's painting is titled The Song of Spring and features a bright red male cardinal amongst the greens of spring birches and bright blue skies. On my morning walk I heard a mourning dove, starling, goldfinch, crow, and robin. I also watched a pigeon in the yard whom I think has taken up residence in my roofline somewhere, and doesn't appear to have an inclination on paying rent. Haven't seen a cardinal yet, though. I have the feeder stocked with safflower seeds, suet, and thistle for the finches and chickadees. You can't always see the birds, but you sure can hear them in the morning. In stark contrast to the violence, upheaval and uncertainty in the world there's one thing that's guaranteed to bring a smile to your face .. it's the song of spring. Please contact Your Art's Desire Gallery in Minnetonka, MN for more information on this piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment