Sunday, April 26, 2015

Pinterest!

Moonlight chickadee, birch, moon, aaron kloss, minnesota, pointillism, landscape, night
"Moonlight Chickadee" 6"w x 6"h
Lately I've noticed a few of my pieces tagged on Pinterest, which is described by the website as  'a visual discovery tool that you can use to find ideas for all your projects and interests.' I've started a Pinterest page, aaronklossart, which can be found here. I've started pinning a few recent works, and found some older works that others had pinned previously. Very interesting concept this Pinterest, it's almost like an interior designer art board, where you have samples of colors and fabrics, etc. for a specific theme or space. I can see why people spend so much time on such an interesting site. We'll see where it goes, but for now, feel free to pin my paintings to pinterest ... I've even added an easy pin to each image on my blog if you hover over the image to pin it. I noticed it doesn't always work in the mobile version of my blog, you may have to switch to the desktop or standard view if you're on a smartphone. My profile picture on Pinterest is this new little gem, titled Moonlight Chickadee, which is 6"w x 6"h, and featured on dailypaintworks.com Happy pinning! -Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment