Wednesday, April 8, 2015

The Edge of the Water

"The Edge of the Water"  6"w x 12"h
This recent painting, titled The Edge of the Water, may be small in size but it packs quite a visual punch. The birches and shoreline reflect in the water and sky sparkles with cobalt blue color. The foliage has it's bright green spring color splendor, and I can't help but think about casting a top water lure onto that glassy water surface to see if there's a largemouth bass lurking near those rocks. This painting was intercepted by my wife as I was preparing to send it to a gallery, and the painting now hangs on our wall and reminds me of how happy I was with this recent spring work and fills me with hope that the days will warm and the leaves will soon appear. Prints of this piece, and many others are available, please email me for more information. And if you need me, you'll know where to find me ... at the edge of the water. -Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment