Thursday, October 15, 2015

Autumn Sparkle Numbers 1 & 2

Autumn Sparkle, acrylic on canvas painting by artist aaron kloss, sivertson gallery
"Autumn Sparkle No. 1" 
Autumn Sparkle, acrylic on canvas painting by artist aaron kloss, sivertson galleryThese fun new acrylics on canvas, titled Autumn Sparkle No. 1 & 2, feature my tiny cardinal series, along with the luscious color of the late autumn landscape: deep golds and browns. Many people travel along the Scenic 61 up the north shore from where I live to view the leaves as they change color. But while I enjoy the blazing colors of the season, I also equally enjoy walking through the woods after the leaves are down and enjoying the crunchy leaves beneath my feet and long shadows cast by barren trees. I can't venture to far out though, as the deer hunters are also out in the woods as we approach winter. Back to these paintings feature today ... they are arriving at Sivertson Gallery this weekend, feel free to contact the gallery for more information on these and other landscapes. Have a great weekend! -Aaron


No comments:

Post a Comment