Monday, August 10, 2015

Three new cardinal paintings at Lizzards Gallery (Golden Curtain Ns. 1-3)

Golden Curtain No. 1-3, Cardinal painting by aaron kloss, art, pointillism


Golden Curtain No. 1-3, Cardinal painting by aaron kloss, art, pointillism
Golden Curtain No. 1-3, Cardinal painting by aaron kloss, art, pointillismHappy Monday! Mondays are made much better with colorful artwork and coffee. Featured today are three new cardinal paintings at Lizzards Gallery in Duluth. These warm works include bright red cardinals on crisp white birch trees, and the background sparkles with golds and browns. The warmth of these paintings remind me that the autumn season is soon upon us, and I just love hiking through the colorful landscapes that will inspire my work through the long cold winter. But we have some beautiful weather to enjoy in Duluth this week with highs in the mid 80s and sun. I think a trip to lake Superior is in order. Have a great week. -A.Kloss

To view my inventory of current works for sale at Lizzards Gallery, please visit my website: http://www.aaronkloss.com/lizzards-gallery-duluth.html

No comments:

Post a Comment