Thursday, August 6, 2015

Birchscapes

Today's painting diary post features four birchscape paintings (blue, brown, gold, green) that were brought in to Sivertson Gallery in Grand Marais in July. These may be small at 6"w x 6"h, but pack a visual punch nonetheless. Minimalism has always appealed to me as an artist, and so I often simplify my work if possible to drive home a point or speak more loudly visually. I had a bit of light reflecting off the canvases when I took the photos, but that's ok, as painting is more of expression than perfection, at least from my view. Please contact Sivertson Gallery in Grand Marais for more information on these, and other birchscapes.

Birchscape: Blue, Aaron Kloss Artwork, Acrylic birch tree painting
 
Birchscape: brown, Aaron Kloss Artwork, Acrylic birch tree painting

Birchscape: gold, Aaron Kloss Artwork, Acrylic birch tree painting

Birchscape: green, Aaron Kloss Artwork, Acrylic birch tree painting

No comments:

Post a Comment