Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Summer Encore

"Summer Encore" 36"w x 36"h, Sivertson Gallery, Grand Marais, MN
As winter has officially begun here in Duluth, MN with several inches of snow, and low temperatures approaching zero by early next week, I thought I'd fight back with a summer themed painting. This piece is titled Summer Encore and is available at Sivertson Gallery in Grand Marais, MN and measures in at 36"w x 36"h. While this piece incorporates some familiar themes of mine, it also has a hefty dose of cadmium yellow, a color I often refer to the color that makes me smile. :) I'm sure I'll paint some winter paintings soon, but for now I'm reminiscing of summer, missing the hiking, biking, walking and swimming with family. I could go for a summer encore right about now. Now where did I put those Vitamin D tablets ...
Please contact Sivertson Gallery for more information on this piece, which will arrive in Grand Marais later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment