Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Two Birds on Birch

"Two Birds on Birch", 12"w x 4"h, Lizzards Gallery, Duluth, MN
Here is the last of this horizontal format chickadee works titled Two Birds on Birch. I had so much fun with this series that I could just keep painting them ... and I just may! But, alas, I only had three of these canvases ready to paint. I have several 4"wx4"h chickadee paintings from this series as well that I'll be posting in the coming days. On another note, I broke shovel number four yesterday. This winter has been the coldest and snowiest of my mere 39 years in Minnesota. It was a record setting season, and I'm ready for the next one. Yesterday, we had 50 degree temps and I was clearing several inches of ice off the sidewalks when the shovel said one last uff da and joined the stack of cracked shovels in the garage. I guess I'm going to buy shovel number five before the next snowfall forecasted for Wednesday. This time, I'm buying a wood handled steel shovel. We'll see how old man winter likes that. lol.
Please contact Lizzards Gallery in Duluth, MN for more information on this piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment