Saturday, January 26, 2013

Red Winter Ridge

"Red Winter Ridge", 8"w x 8"h
I stopped into Lizzards Gallery yesterday to drop off 13 new works on canvas. There is nice selection in the gallery already of larger works on canvas, and the holiday season had depleted the selection of smaller works, so I focused on the smaller sized canvases. I just love the square sized canvases, so if you visit the gallery you'll get to see the bright new work featuring snowy landscapes and cardinals. All the new work is also on my website if you'd like to view it there. My daughter is asking to go ice skating ... gotta get outside and enjoy this beautiful winter weather this weekend! Stop back soon. :)

Please contact Lizzards Gallery for more information about today's painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment