Tuesday, January 22, 2013

January Cardinals

"January Cardinals" Acrylic on 3-6"w x 18"h canvases totaling 18"w x 18"h
My blog may have been a little quiet as of late but there's been a flurry of activity in the studio. Over  a dozen new works have been created for a gallery called Siiviis in Duluth, MN. I'd have been posting beforehand, but then, I wanted to start posting as the works are available at the gallery, hence the lag in blog posts. Tomorrow, I'll be braving the sub zero weather yet again in Duluth to bring in a selection of cardinals and other winterscapes in a large range of sizes and prices. I can't wait to see them all hung in the gallery ... the cardinals in this group are painted in such a vibrant red they literally grab your attention and say 'look at me!' ... but isn't that what cardinals do? Please stop back soon as new work will be posted daily. Gotta fly. -A

No comments:

Post a Comment