Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Twilight Maples: Loaded Maples No. 1

Acrylic on 8"w x 10"h Canvas
Click on image above to enlarge.
Please email me at aaronklossartwork@gmail.com for purchase information.

This painting along with Loaded Maples No. 2 were painted during the time I completed Twilight Maples Diptych. The vision for these smaller 8x10" canvases was to show a maple tree as I always remember them in the fall ... loaded with blazing leaves. There's nothing like a maple tree in the fall, and Northern Minnesota is covered with these magnificent trees, along with Birch, Aspen, and a host of different pine tree species. I'd like to continue this fall landscape theme, but I do need to pause and complete a few floral landscapes that are in the works in preparation for my upcoming show at the Vanilla Bean in Two Harbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment