Monday, September 12, 2016

Shimmering Sparkles

shimmering sparkles acrylic painting by duluth artist aaron kloss, painting of fall birches, pointillism, square painting, square brushstrokes, Siiviis Galllery, duluth painter, duluth art
Shimmering Sparkles is the title of this 12"x6" acrylic on canvas painting recently brought in to Siiviis Gallery in Duluth, MN. This piece features some of my favorite subjects along with my favorite season. A rugged birch forest is backdropped by golds, browns, and a bright blue sky. Beautiful summer weather here recently will give way to autumn soon, and I can't wait. I'm off to the easel, busy getting ready for the fall leaf travelers and ultimately the holidays. This year I'll be ready. But I'll make sure I make time to enjoy the forest as well, already planning several hikes, excursions, and adventures which will yield new paintings and make golden memories. Have a great week. -A.Kloss.

I'm available for custom work. Please email me if you'd like to order a special painting or print.
www.aaronkloss.com

No comments:

Post a Comment