Monday, September 19, 2016

Cardinals on Gold

Cardinals on gold painting by artist aaron kloss, painting of cardinals, painting of tiny cardinals, pointillism, aaron kloss, duluth artist, duluth gallery, birch cardinal, gold, northern mn
'Cardinals on Gold'
Today's piece is titled Cardinals on Gold, and is 18"w x 6"h, acrylic on canvas, and recently brought in to Lizzards Gallery in Duluth. This painting is just a fun take on warm color with the red cardinals and gold background, and the cardinals appear to be in conversation. I'm busy painting several commissions at the moment, but I also make time to share the little paintings I love to paint, I often think that these small scale paintings are insignificant, but they are affordable to paint and collect, and I don't have any plans on stopping creating them anytime soon. Have a great week! -Aaron

Please email me if you'd like more information on commissioning a special painting for your home or office.

No comments:

Post a Comment