Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Golden Birch Rays

Golden Birch Rays painting by artist aaron kloss, gold birch, painting of fall birch, duluth mn painter, duluth art, duluth art scene, pointillism
This painting is titled Golden Birch Rays and is 8"w x 10" acrylic on canvas. While I anticipate the coming fall season, I reflect on the many adventures I've had hiking through the woods much like the woods portrayed in this painting. The setting autumn sun casts long shadows and the leaves sparkle and dance in the crisp fall air. It's a special time of year, one where you look at the trees in amazement, wondering if it's a dream, wondering where all this color came from. It's a short and sweet season, can't wait ... so I paint. :)  Please email me to check on availability or to commission a special painting, thanks!
-Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment