Monday, August 8, 2016

Summer Sky Triptych

summer sky triptych painting by artist aaron kloss, square painting, pointillism, sivertson gallery
"Summer Sky Triptych"  12"w x 4"h
Summer Sky Triptych is the title of this 12"w x 4"h piece featuring a summer lake scene spread across three 4"w x 4"h canvases. This piece was delivered to Sivertson Gallery in Grand Marais recently. While small in size, these little canvases pack quite a punch and offer versatility in their display options. With the 1.5" deep profile, they can be set on any surface, or hung on a wall in a series of three. I often paint multi panel pieces with the thought that they may not be hung together, and so I often think about each panel standing alone as a composition, so this adds an element of concentration as I work. I'm one of those people that needs to be challenged, and love change and spontaneity, and I often find ways to add those needs to my work. Speaking of work, I have lots of it to do, stop back again this week as I plan to post triptych paintings all week. All my best, Aaron.

No comments:

Post a Comment