Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Red Dragonfly

Red dragonfly painting by artist aaron kloss, painting of a dragonfly, artist paints dragonflies, insect painting, paintings of bugs, pointillism
Red Dragonfly
Red Dragonfly is the title of this new 10"w x 10"h piece which is one of a series of three dragonfly paintings. I've emphasized color and design with these pieces ... using a strong central image and adding interest with the unique shapes found in dragonfly wings. What a joy these were to paint, I'll post the last in the series tomorrow, and these paintings were recently brought in to Siiviis Gallery here in Duluth.

Please visit my website for more examples of my work, and feel free to contact me regarding commissioning a custom painting for your home or office space.

No comments:

Post a Comment