Thursday, May 12, 2016

Moonlit Spring Birches

moonlit spring birches painting by artist aaron kloss, painting of birches moon spring lake night, pointillism, duluth painter, duluth artist
"Moonlit Spring Birches"
Moonlit Spring Birches is the title of this 6"w x 18"h piece recently brought in to Lizzards Gallery in Duluth, MN. Because who doesn't love a moonlit landscape in the early spring in northern Minnesota. I sure do. Busy week finishing off several large commissioned pieces. Off to the easel ... have a great Thursday! All my best, Aaron

Please email me ... aaronklossartwork [at symbol] gmail.com ... if you're interested in commissioning me for a custom painting of any size, and please visit my website for more examples of my work and to purchase prints.

No comments:

Post a Comment