Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Three In A Row

"Three In A Row" Acrylic on 12"w x 6"h canvas
I'm having so much fun painting cardinals as of late, and I especially enjoy the compositions that feature multiples of these delightful little birds. How their bright red color interacts with the colors of the composition is for me almost addictive when I'm painting. Whether the red compliments or contrasts ... it's just so easy to paint the cardinals and I'm always so happy to post them and to hear feedback about how others love them and connect with them.

In the coming weeks I'll be working on some prints that will feature many of my favorites that will be affordable and easy to collect and frame. Please stay tuned ... so much to do, so little time! Today I'm off to put the finishing touches on some new works featuring landscapes of Lake Superior's South Shore. :) -A

Please contact Siiviis Gallery for more information about this painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment