Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Stones Throw Gallery and Key Lime Cardinals

"Key Lime Cardinals", 10"w x 10"h, $100
I'm pleased to announce that my work will now be available at Stones Throw Gallery in Bayfield, WI! Twelve new works ranging in size from 18"w x 18"h down to 4"w x 4"h are on their way to Bayfield and should be arriving today. :) To view all the work online please visit my website. Today's piece is titled Key Lime Cardinals after the background color. While I love complementary color in my work, I just couldn't resist having a little fun with the title for this piece as the background color had me thinking about key lime pie. Must have been hungry while I was painting it. :) Over the next several weeks I'll be posting new work to my blog .. please stop back soon. -A

For more information about this painting, please contact Stone's Throw Gallery in Bayfield, WI.

No comments:

Post a Comment