Monday, February 4, 2013

Autumn's Song

Autumn's Song • 8"w x 8"h
Over the weekend I dropped off eight new canvases at Siiviis Gallery as they had sold five the previous week and requested some more. I have to admit I was a little surprised as this is the part of the year when sales are slow for artists and you have to paint ahead for the summer season. But something happened in working fast to complete the works in a timely manner. They ended up on the bright side, brighter than any I can remember in recent history. I love the color, the crispness, the life in these works. Please stop by Siiviis Gallery if you're in the Duluth area to check them out. Today's post titled Autumn's Song is one of the new works at the gallery, more will be posted later this week.

Please contact Siiviis Gallery for more information about this painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment