Monday, November 28, 2011

Bluestone Birches


Acrylic on 12"w x 12"h x 1.5"d canvas
Click on image above to enlarge.
SOLD

 

There's just something special about bluestone rock formations, birches, and deep blue skies. Maybe it's just the letter 'b' or it's the color and texture. I would opt for the latter, as I feel like exploring this theme with some larger compositions in the near future. :) Today was quite a productive day as I worked on a 24"x36" landscape and came close to finishing off a 24"x48" vertical landscape. While I anticipate wrapping both those works up tomorrow, I'm prepping a triptych of 10"x30" canvases which will feature cardinals on a rich green background ... and birch trees, of course. Now if I can just finish off my studio so I'm not spread all over my house with my artwork ... perhaps Friday will be the day I move into the new studio space ... can't wait. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment