Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Glensheen Estate, Plein Aire, and blog update

Glensheen Estate Painting by artist Aaron Kloss from Plein Aire Duluth, painting of glensheen, acrylic painting, landscape of glensheen, aaron kloss glensheen
"Glensheen Estate" 8"w x 10"h
After a quite lengthly hiatus from blogging, I'm back with a vengeance. Just kidding, I'm back with a nice piece from my plein aire week titled Glensheen Estate, 8"w x 10"h. This piece is part of three new works on display at the Duluth Art Institute now through Sept. 9, 2016 in the upper gallery. While I was quite busy running my new gallery (Lakeside Gallery) during the week, I was able to complete three pieces which I'm quite fond of for the plein aire event. Now that the gallery is all set up, I'll be back to blogging and updating my work on a regular basis. Please stop back soon, and visit my gallery and personal websites for more information on my work. All my best, Aaron

No comments:

Post a Comment