Monday, June 6, 2016

Man's Best Friends (Commission)

Man's Best Friends painting by duluth artist aaron kloss, house painting, painting of a house, custom dog painting
"Man's Best Friends" 
Today I'm featuring a post titled Man's Best Friends which is a 24"x24" canvas commissioned by a local resident. In the process of getting relocated due to a job, the person wanted to surprise his wife with a painting of their home that featured their two dogs on the front porch. This made for a fun challenge for me, and also a memorable gift of the home they loved. Sometimes life has unexpected surprises and new adventures, I know my next adventure will be a memorable one, I'll be sharing more on that this next week ... but hopefully I'll take time to play too, those dogs sitting on the front porch look like they're ready to play fetch.
Feel free to contact me in you'd like to talk about a custom painting for your home or business ... and also please visit my website for more examples of my work.
All my best,
-A

1 comment:

  1. I am still a student so i live a very stressful life. I am often busy doing homework or working on some school stuff. I often ask for help though. For example, the pile of write-ups and reports that I needed to accomplish was like impossible to finish on my own so I delegated some of the tasks to my two big sisters, my friends and some, to paid professionals. Most of the writing assignments I had was done by the http://www.galaxyessay.com/ the internet has to offer. Of course, amidst all the help that I got, I was still able to work on things on my own for the most part. And with that, a road trip with friends plus some exciting activities, like trail riding, is like the total stress reliever, making me and of course my friends, free from the worries and stresses of school life.

    ReplyDelete