Friday, July 29, 2016

A Light for the Night

A Light for the night acrylic painting by artist aaron kloss, painting of a cardinal moon, cardinal and birch, moon and cardinal, square painting, pointillism
"A Light for the Night"
A Light for the Night is the title of this new 8x8" acrylic on canvas. This piece features a favorite theme of mine, the cardinal on a birch tree. This cardinal is backlit by the moon, and the blue sky and green leaves complement the colors and make for a colorful summer landscape. This piece is available at my new gallery called Lakeside Gallery in Duluth, or online at the following link until sold: http://www.aaronkloss.com/store/p68/A_Light_for_the_Night.html

If you'd like to commission me to paint a custom painting for you, please email me for a free quote, and visit  my website www.aaronkloss.com to view all my available originals in their respective galleries, and to view a wide selection of originals and prints in my online store.


No comments:

Post a Comment