Monday, June 1, 2015

New work at Amity Coffee in Duluth's Lakeside neighborhood

Amity Coffee Art, Aaron Kloss, Lakeside, Duluth Coffee, Art
Some of the work available at Amity Coffee
If you happen to be traveling through Duluth this summer, there's a sweet coffee shop in Lakeside on Duluth's east side called Amity Coffee. I've had an ongoing art show there since they opened last October, and I've recently restocked the shop with some colorful originals and prints. Please stop in if you can for some great coffee! (My personal favorite though is the chai latte) Here's a photo I took on my iphone of one wall which features some of the 40 pieces of art for sale at Amity Coffee, which is located at 4429 E. Superior St. in Duluth.  http://www.amitycoffeeduluth.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment