Saturday, February 25, 2012

What's ahead ...

 The annual Art for Earth Day Gallery Hop will be happening in mid April, along with a separate gallery hop of some new and super cool galleries in the Twin Ports on the same weekend. I'll have more information on these gallery hops as the information becomes available soon, but for now I'll have my hands full (of paint!) getting ready for my next show at the Blue Lake Gallery in Canal Park, Duluth. My work will hang in a space in their beautiful gallery for the Earth Day gallery hop. I have several pieces in mind to paint such as several triptychs and canvases ranging in size from 4"x4" on up to 72"x36". I will be limited in space in the gallery, but I will still plan to have a wide range of sizes and prices for people stopping by, and I plan to fill the space from floor to ceiling with 40-50 paintings. Look for paintings to be posted here in the next several weeks featuring new works for the show. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment