Sunday, April 24, 2016

Cranberry Forest Triptych

Cranberry Forest Triptych painting by artist aaron kloss, triptycn, pointillism, painting of birch trees in fall with red, duluth artist, z place gallery art
Cranberry Forest Triptych
Today's painting is titled Cranberry Forest Triptych and measures a total of 24"w x 10"h. This new piece is available at Z Place Gallery in Ironwood, MI and is part of a group of colorful new landscapes recently added to the gallery. The reds and blues are a playful complement to eachother, setting off the crisp birch trees while drawing the eye laterally across the three canvases. I had painted a similar piece several years ago and was happy to revisit the theme once again. A busy week awaits me as I finish off a couple of commissions for new clients and begin the process of setting up a new gallery space in Duluth .. so exciting! More news on that soon ... all my best, Aaron

Please visit my website for more examples of my work, and feel free to contact me regarding commissioning a custom painting for your home or office space.

No comments:

Post a Comment