Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Christmas Sky and book signing at Zeitgeist

"Christmas Sky"  Acrylic on 20"w x 16"h canvas
This is a painting titled Christmas Sky which is 20"w x 16"h, acrylic on canvas. This piece is featured in the book I collaborated with author Chuck Haavik to create and this evening I'm pleased to announce that I will be signing books at the Zeitgeist Arts center in downtown Duluth. Joining me is the author of the book I illustrated titled Christmas Here in Northern Lands. We will be signing books from 7 - 9:00 p.m., please stop by and say hi if you're in the area. There will be live music, treats, and the original paintings from the book will be displayed. Be there or be square! ;)
The book may be purchased online at the following link: http://www.chuckhaavikauthor.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment