Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Winter Garden


12"w x 12"h x 1.5"d, Acrylic on stretched canvas
Click on image above to enlarge.
Please email me at aaronklossartwork@gmail.com for purchase information.

I've been working on this painting for some time. Originally, I was going to paint three pines on the top but decided as I was working to add a few more and according to my Minnesota math it looks like there are six trees now. People are thinking about gardening now with the warm sunny weather starting to roll in, so I thought the proper title for this piece should reflect that. Again I'm enjoying the complementary colors of gold and blue in the sky along with the deep greens and crimsons of the plant life that I've been working with the last several paintings. Who would have thought that winter could be so colorful?

No comments:

Post a Comment