Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Living by the Lake Numbers 1 - 3

living by the lake painting by artist aaron kloss duluth mn, painting of birch trees and lake superior, rocks, sunset, pointillism  Featured today are three pieces titled Living By The Lake (Numbers 1-3). These were brought in to Siiviis Gallery not too long ago, and are a few favorites of mine. I decided to title them individually as opposed to a triptych, as I felt they were strong enough to stand alone, or would make for a nice grouping. And at 9"w x 11"h each, they fill a horizontal space well when displayed together. And they include my favorite colors .. blue and gold .. and some of the reasons I live within walking distance to lake Superior .. the birch trees, the rocks, the lake, the sky .. just some of the reasons I love living by the lake.  If you'd like to commission me to paint a custom painting for you, please email me for a free quote. www.aaronkloss.com

No comments:

Post a Comment