Monday, February 25, 2013

Departure

"Departure" Acrylic on 18"w x 6"h canvas
"Tiny Green" 4"w x 4"h
Don't let the title of this post scare you .. I'm not leaving now lol. I suppose after taking a little break from the blog and then posting 'Departure' you might wonder what people may think. ;)

This piece is part of new series for me featuring the beautiful blue jay. I'm super excited to see how people will react to this new forest friend ... not sure how the cardinal in today's painting feels about the blue jays though. He's thinking 'I'm outta here!'.

To see more blue jays please visit my website and check out the new work at Sivertson Gallery under the Paintings section.

For more information about this painting please contact Sivertson Gallery in Grand Marais, MN.

No comments:

Post a Comment